Thursday, February 02, 2006

SERIOUSLY?!??



OK, honestly? Who is this? And WHAT IS SHE WEARING? The hell?? I'm against Valentine's Day clothing on principle but that is truly the worst speciman I have ever, ever seen.

Check out the dude behind her to the left. He's agrees with me and is thinking: "the hell?" The two guys to the right are calling in back-up. "Please remove this from the premises immediately, as it is hurtling nearby standers-by into photosensitive seizures."

Seriously, who IS that?

I don't want to step on the toes of the brilliant minds over at Go Fug Yourself, where I ripped the photo, but I just had to add my own commentary.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Hideous! I saw this over at gofug yourself and had the same thoughts. People need to consult with others before they dress themselves.

Shelly said...

My eyes...MY EYES!!

krysten said...

i like the reference to the IKEA heart pillow with arms! haha, perfect comparison!!