Sunday, February 12, 2006

The End of the World as We Know It, Part 2

My throat hurts from almost crying for the entire last hour. I'm still kind of in shock, actually... even though I called the ending exactly- it was still incredibly suspenseful. I've been on the edge of my seat... and I paced during the commericals. At one point I was actually wringing my hands. I didn't know people that weren't novel heroines did that.

My Valentine Love to the cast: First of all, my love for Dr. Bailey knows no bounds. Izzy? Smokin' hot. T.R. Knight? If Tom Cavanaugh doesn't follow through, will you marry me?? Ellen Pompeo, I adored you in Moonlight Mile and I think you're real cute, especially your little raspy voice. But please, sit down (with Teri Hatcher) and have a hamburger. Chief? You'll always be Director Kirsch to me... but kudos on a great episode. And Dr. McDreamy... you're kind of an asshole, so it's a good thing you have that beautiful head of hair and those soulful eyes to confuse us.

Will my Valentine please get me the first season on DVD??

2 comments:

Shelly said...

OH. MY. GOSH.

Best episode ever. I'm still trying to catch my breath. So sad that Mr. Early Edition had to die, though.

Screw waiting around for a Valentine to get me that first season, though -- I'm going out and getting it myself!

Anonymous said...

Finally! Someone else who has seen Moonlight Mile! I love that movie and love her.

Wait...have we already had this conversation?