Wednesday, February 15, 2006

that frog is killing me.

OK, it's 1:30 am and my alarm is going off in 5 hours... but I have to say:

What in the Dharma (TM Shelly) is going on next week on LOST? ROCK. ON.

Also, this is No Day but Today's 100th post!!!!!!

Do I get, like, a big cake or something?

There are many things I want to blog about, including those hieroglyphics on the number countdown when Locke got too close to the 108 minute deadline (the hell?), being home, living alone again, my mom's 1963 statement regarding her future children's household chores, a drag queen named Sweetie, and China's censored Google site... all coming your way soon. I've been distracted by boxes and Bed Bath & Beyond and trips to Goodwill and cabinet knobs and the Method line of cleaning supplies.

Coming at you live tomorrow from New York City. XOXOX

1 comment:

Shelly said...

What the Dharma is RIGHT!

You know the mysterious Steve Fossett wannabe captive Sayid tore into? I only have one thing to say: You can never really trust a Minnesotan, don't ya know. ;)

Also - Happy 100th!!