Sunday, February 19, 2006

There is no such thing as a grown-up. (GA Spoilers and Musings)

First of all, loved the Cristina/Burke dancing with the toothbrush scene. Awesome.

George? Get over Mere. You are way too good for her.
(Oh, and pick me!!)

Baby Bailey?! YES. But why do people on TV give birth to 6-month old babies?

I loved that McDreamy hurt his hand punching McCheaty in the face. Nice touch. Don't get a lot of realism at Seattle Grace.

I love love love Addison Montgomery-Shepard. She is the perfect blend of spitfire and vulnerability. She breaks my heart. And I love Chief Kirsch, too, but I don't love it so much that he cheated on Loretta Devine, who is awesome.

OHMIGAH I love that they named him McSteamy. That is so much better than my McCheaty.

Seriously George. GET OVER IT.

JON STEWART HOSTS THE OSCARS! Wheeeee! OK, seriously? this is the worst hotel room I have ever stayed in. EVER. First of all, I have told them three times that my shower doesn't drain properly. Will that stop me from taking a shower ankle-deep in water tomorrow? I highly doubt it. Also, due to the angle of the shower head (and no, it doesn't move), I have to stand right in the back corner up against the wall to get hit by the water at all. Which is cold. And while the "shower curtain" sticks to me. It's the worst shower I've ever taken. Also? the knob on the window unit is broken so I have no idea what setting it is on until it runs long enough to make the room either frigid or sweltering and then I have to adjust and start all over.

Cristina and the lionitus patient and the "nice eyes"? GAAAH! So sweet when she smiles.

Meredith? EAT A SANDWICH. Her facial skin is sagging to Teri Hatcher proportions. Ick. Her cheekbones are like weapons.

Speaking of eyes... SO why Shonda Rhymes dubbed Patrick Dempsey "McDreamy."

"I don't see what McDreamy and McSteamy see in her." "She's McHot." ace-high!!

I love Izzy. I cannot stress this enough.

McOrgasm looks like Minnie Driver.

Oh, Lion's "please" to his parents sent me WEEPING. OK, honestly. Is it possible to watch this show without laughter AND tears? From the same characters?

I could really do without the maxipad-as-pinball-machine commercial. *shudders*

Awwww, Meredith, George just totally laid it on the line for you and you could not be more self-involved. WHY do men like self-involved women? 'Cause it takes the focus off of them? WHY? The hell? And I can't believe she is blaming her dad for not trying harder after he found out that her mom cheated on him. GAH. McWhiny.

This hospital just has the most unfortunate of elevator meetings. I think I would stop going in there since it would be certain I would be seen by the one person I didn't want to see under seemingly horrid circumstances which they will never find out were not what they appeared, but rather a complete misunderstanding.

OH, McDreamy, you are SUCH an a$$hole. What a JERK. You know, there's all this discussion about "well, she cheated on him first" bullsh*t... yes, it was wrong. It was horrible. But he CHOSE to take her back. He made that DECISION, and I would hope that if I made a mistake of that magnitude, a person who vowed to love me as long as we both shall live, would give me a second chance. And once given that second chance, not continue to punish me at every turn just so I would be as miserable as he. JERK JERK JERK. You can't make a big decision like that and not TRY to make it work. Just your decision is not enough. Don't say you're going to do something if you can't actually do it. It's just WRONG. I hate McDreamy.

"....and I love you. What the hell is wrong with you that you can't just let me?" Well-played, Dr. Burke.

OK, I watched that last scene with my hands over my mouth, because I hated it so much. After the next-week-ons.... I am going to hate Meredith, too. She lives in a completely Merecentric World and George wants to move there too. What a cute, sweet, loyal idiot.

I am very glad to see the hot heart patient back though. He and Izzy had great chemistry.

The end.

5 comments:

krysten said...

ok, so the only thing i McUnderstood about that whole post was about the maxi-pinball commercial.

and i totally agree. the hell?

"hey, it's almost FUN to get your period! you can play 'to leak or not to leak' with your menstrual supplies! yippeeeeeee!"

pshaw!

Anonymous said...

love love love that hot heart patient is coming back
hate hate hate that george is so in love with meredith

Shelly said...

I can't say it enough - I love this show SO MUCH. I have so many things to say about it. First off, great episode (although I hate how m'boy George is going to get his heart all screwed over)!! Also, I watched the entire first season this weekend and I fell in love all over again. Spoiler about the heart patient: he'll be on for about 7 episodes - yay for Izzy!!

Also, Dr. McDreamy is on the cover of Details magazine. He could not be more beautiful...seriously. [/lust]

Gina said...

J, I kept meaning to tell you, Ellen Pompeo is in Self, and in the interview she talks about how she has a nutritionist and eats brown rice with either soy milk or something like every two hours on the set because her metabolism is really so high that she has trouble keeping her weight up, especially with the hours they keep filming the show. After the read I do believe she isn;t one of those starve youself actresses.

hello jamie: said...

haha! Remind me to tell you what Julia told me about her (Jul's co-worker's friend's mother works with Patrick Dempsey's mother-in-law, LOL!)

I read that article, too, and I just don't buy it. She's a lot skinnier now than she was in Moonlight Mile or even last season of Grey's Anatomy.

Don't get me wrong, I think she's adorable. Love the voice. But she needs to eat some pizza.