Friday, February 03, 2006

Hang on, Little Tomato.

The sun has left and forgotten me,
It's dark, I cannot see.
Why does this rain pour down,
I'm gonna drown in a sea,
Of deep confusion.
Somebody told me, I don't know who,
Whenever you are sad and blue,
And you're feelin' all alone and left behind,
Just take a look inside and you will find:

You gotta hold on, hold on through the night
Hang on, things will be all right
Even when it's dark, and not a bit of sparkling,
Sing-song sunshine from above,
Spreading rays of sunny love.
Just hang on, hang on to the vine--
Stay on, soon you'll be divine.
If you start to cry, look up to the sky:
Something's coming up ahead
To turn your tears to dew instead

And so I hold on to his advice:
When change is hard and not so nice,
You listen to your heart the whole night through
Your sunny someday will come one day soon to you.

No comments: