Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Look at me, I'm Chandler. Could I BE wearing any more clothes?

"...maybe if I wasn't going COMMANDO."

So, you guys will have to ask Krysten what I got her for her birthday. In the meantime, I finally picked my Top 10 Favorite Friends Episodes of All Time (in chronological order):

1) The One with All the Poker
2) The One with the Baby on the Bus- "What kind of scary-ass clowns came to your birthday?"
3) The One Where No One's Ready
4) The One Where Chandler's in a Box
5) The One with the Embryos
6) The One Where Everyone Finds Out
7) The One Where Ross Got High
8) The One with the Holiday Armadillo
9) The One Where Chandler Takes a Bath
10) The One with the Videotape

In other news, we're doing really poorly at EW's Great American Pop Culture Quiz and I'm ready for lunch at 9:42am. The whole west coast time + no daylight savings here means the sun rises before 6am. "My eyes! MY EYES!!"[/Phoebe]

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

BRILLIANT! I'm quite pleased with this list... I might have swapped out one or two, but overall... I think we're on the same page.

Kelly said...

I did very badly on the quiz, too. It's such random stuff.

Anonymous said...

I too am quite pleased with the list. Have I mentioned that I'm considering marrying Jennifer Aniston?

hello jamie: said...

We did HORRIBLY. They were SO SPECIFIC!! We only got 42/100. I'm clearly horrified as I consider myself a maven of American pop culture.

krysten said...

i cant believe i said "stick it", when it should have been "stake it"...grrrrrr.

but seriously, i think we get at least ten points for correcting their quiz answers that said we'd made a "terrible" mistake.....um, no, sorry, it's "HUGE", thank-you-very-much. hmph!

Shelly said...

Are you talking about the Will & Grace episode where Jack and Will are at the gym and Jack says the trainer steals his saying?

And then he invents, "STAKE IT U.K.!!"

If not, I appologize for my ramblings. If so, I LOVE THAT EPISODE! Whenever I'm at the gym with the roommate, we'll say that to eachother, because we are dorks like that, and tv shows rule my life.

krysten said...

that's the one!

Anonymous said...

thanks for including the one with the videotape! ;)