Sunday, April 30, 2006

*yawn*

It's 2am. I've been up for 21 hours. I worked from 6am to midnight. That's 18 hours in case you can't count. That's like half a week of work in one shift. My salary is looking pretty crappy next to my freelancing co-worker's enviable Sunday double-time hourly rate, grrrrr. HOWEVER, I only have to work from 11-3 tomorrow. Whoop!

Just wanted to say hi... I miss you guys when I'm not online. Krysten, I have had a card for you since ohhhh, the day after I left Phoenix, and it's still hanging out in my backpack, blank. I will try my best to send it SOON!

I got car insurance from the pesky little British gecko yesterday. And paid for my new car! I actually WROTE A CHECK FOR A CAR. I was a little sad to see that money go but I'm so excited about my wheels. *blows kisses to Tom & Melissa for giving me such a good deal!* I owe them like, 10 free nights of babysitting.

And OHMIGAH~ Madison and Dave are MARRIED! I'm so sad I missed it. I hope they stumbled upon someone from the cast of LOST while they were there.

I think I'm delirious. Must... sleep.... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Get some sleep!

krysten said...

hopefully not the "drunking driving cast members though...

hey no worries about the card...obviously yours isn't out yet either! *snort*

krysten said...

um.... end quote.

Bee said...

omg chica, I had just sent out an email to a friend right before I checked your site and guess what my title was? *yawn*! freaky!

Congrats on your new car. You bought it just in time to enjoy the zooming gas prices. =D