Monday, April 24, 2006

let's talk about me!

So, I had kind of a crappy day, including (but not limited to) being charged $46 for a prescription that usually costs $8 and of course I HAD to have the medicine TODAY, which means I'll probably end up spending 2 hours on the phone with 15 different people to get my $38 reimbursed. Then this guy in the parking lot was backing out of his space without looking and almost hit my car, so I honked and then he yelled "Slow down, b*tch!!" and since I was already pissed about the medicine, I flipped him off and yelled "watch where you're going @$$hole!" and I'm quite lucky he didn't follow me home and kill me. Or maybe I'm just watching too much Sopranos. Anyway, THEN I busted a bottle of wine inside my refrigerator and it got all over everything, and when I opened the fridge door, all over the floor as well. Fun times.

Anyway, thank goodness that Alias, The West Wing, and The Sopranos are all done after this season, because I have a few new obsessions... besides Love Monkey with my boyfriend Tom Cavanaugh, I'm watching What About Brian, Dr. Who, aaaannd..... BATTLESTAR GALACTICA. I watched the entire miniseries (prequel to the series) today and just... LOVED IT. Wow.

I wish I didn't have to go to San Antonion on Wednesday. Turns out 3 weeks off is really not enough time to recuperate after 8 weeks on the road. Who knew?

5 comments:

iamchanelle said...

oh, man! sorry about your day!

at least you have dr. who.

:)

Shelly said...

This morning as I was putting my stuff in the work fridge, I accidentally hit a bottle of wine and it fell out and rolled all over, and I thought "wouldn't that have sucked if it broke all over." And, apparently from the sounds of your experience -- yes, it would have.

Sorry about your crummy day. :(

Bee said...

Sorry about the vino. Was it red? If yes, I'm double sorry. = 0

krysten said...

ugh. i am the queen of road rage. i felt heat in my cheeks just READING about your sitch in the parking lot. brad is always telling me i'm gonna get shot one of these days. i dont know what it is about being in the car, but i am absolutely a raving lunatic if things dont go my way.

thats my confession for the day. *snort*

hello jamie: said...

Are you talking about my language? Or the wine? 'Cause I'm fairly certain Ca-Ca wouldn't be surprised at either one.

But still, please don't tell her. :)