Monday, April 17, 2006

Welcome to the world!!!

I became an aunt and a second cousin (again) today!! World, meet Cavanaugh Garrett Mullins, born this morning to my step-sister Carrie and her husband Jerry in Crockett, TX, and Brett Davis Adcock, born this afternoon to my cousin Karisa and her husband Judd in Bedford. Pictures to be posted as soon as possible! I loooove babies... especially other people's babies! Oh yeah, and I did in fact say Cavanaugh.

Also, my "I heart Tokyo" t-shirt won me a free upgrade from the Japanese rental car guy- no kidding! And I think I may have fallen in love with my Jeep. Too bad it costs like, twice as much as any car I will ever own.

In other news, I left Texas last Wednesday at about 60-70 degrees... today? Busted 100. On April 17. The hell? We exceeded the record high for this day in history by like 7 degrees. Geez. Thank God I turned on my air conditioner before I left: it had been so cool that I hadn't even had it on yet!!

In other news, I found my golf clubs (yay!), I finished Season 5 of The Sopranos, I finally got my boxes from World Market in February, and I have many, many hours of TV to watch and about a thousand errands to run tomorrow. Hope everyone's Monday was great... I hope to have my apartment finished before I go to work on Friday and will post pictures! Kisses!

4 comments:

Shelly said...

Awww babies!! I love babies. I want babies.

I also love World Market! Why do I always forget about that store? What'd you get?

hello jamie: said...

ohhh, haha! I meant World Market, the big furniture show in Vegas that I did in January. I got a new down comforter and pillows, and a SURPRISE for Julia! Ju, when you are you coming over to get it?

Kelly said...

Woohoo, Babies! Congrats Auntie Jamie.

Dannybrou said...

You can't forget about Samuel... sending you pics now...