Saturday, April 15, 2006

Four-Play

from Krysten:

Four places you have lived:
1. Nacogdoches, TX
2. Dallas, TX
3. Jersey City, NJ
4. Galloway, OH

Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Friends
2. LOST
3. 24
4. The West Wing

Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Mesa, AZ
2. home
3. New York City
4. Baton Rouge, LA

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Television Without Pity
2. Qwantz Dinosaur Comics
3. Google
4. Go Fug Yourself

Four of my favorite foods:
1. olives
2. cheese
3. tomatoes
4. steak

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. my couch (Dallas, TX)
2. on a massage table
3. New York City
4. San Diego

Four Hobbies you enjoy:
1. cooking
2. reading
3. watching TV
4. the world wide web

Four People you tag for this meme:
1. Kiddo
2. Gina
3. Shelly
4. St. Genenvieve

1 comment:

Brain Diva said...

I was tagged so I cannot NOT do it. I'll post my answers soon on my blog. :)