Monday, April 17, 2006

It's another beautiful day in sunny Arizona!

I'm going back to Dallas today. *sniff* It's been a fun weekend. Krysten's kid is at that age where you hold up his stuffed animals and say "What does Kitty say?" and he meows, "What does Blue Puppy say?" and he barks, etc... well last night he had this plastic zebra, and I was all "What does the zebra say?" and he matter-of-factly said "How's your day?" Very polite zebras in BryceWorld. Also, the other day Krysten said she felt fat, and he was all "Mommy, don't be fat." HA! The wisdom according to a 2-year old. Brilliant.

Anyway, only a few more days of vacation. I have to work on Friday. *sniff* I'll revisit that list before then.

5 comments:

Kelly said...

Enjoy the rest of your vacation before coming back to bloody hot Texas. 101 today in Austin!

iamchanelle said...

I am SO GLAD I got to see you! You are a real sweetie! My Easter weekend would not have been complete without spending part of it with you guys. And sipping my lemon drop. Ahem.

:)

love ya! have a safe trip back!

krysten said...

"KIDS-KIDS!!"



don't leave.

:(

hello jamie: said...

KIDS KIDS!

iamchanelle said...

HAHAHA!! i just watched that whole thing! hahaha!

"trust me, take it from me...let me tell you something..."

haha!

see you soon, jamie!!!