Friday, March 31, 2006

The List

The best thing posting a list on your blog, is that you always have a copy of the list, in case anything happens to the first list. Available anywhere the world wide web reaches. But, just in case the online world crashes, I have it on paper, too.

I got home yesterday... from the longest work stretch I've had in a long time. I have been living here (ibym "living"... "paying rent") for 2 months and in those 2 months I have slept here 7 nights. I've been to 8 cities and logged 430 hours on my time sheet. My reward? I'm home for 3 weeks! THREE WHOLE WEEKS. And since my real life has been sorely neglected of late, I have a long list of things I want to accomplish before April 27:

finish unpacking (namely, bedroom and office)
hang things on walls
get a slipcover for my chair
CLEAN OUT my closet (actually get rid of things)
watch the first season of Battlestar Galactica in its entirety
lose 10 lbs.
find a coffee table
go to the Trin with my friends
play golf
finish Beach Music
have girls' night (maybe poker?)
get Krysten a belated birthday present
get some new folders so I can file all this crap
register for school
have a "housewarming" get together at my new place
go to Ft. Worth to see the fam
get Scotticus and KJ a wedding present (and also, attend their wedding)
hook up my VCR/cable box/cable modem/DVD player correctly

Think I can do all that in the next 28 days? Actually, 26 days, because I am leaving for Austin in one hour, and all I'm doing before then is washing out my coffee pot. *weg*

3 comments:

krysten said...

you're wanting to lose all ten pounds in three weeks???

i'd like the secrets to THAT!

iamchanelle said...

is REST on that list?

*goes back and checks*

Anonymous said...

You need to move watching the first season of Galactica to the top of that list. Pronto.

I mean, who needs to worry about stupid things like unpacking, losing weight... and come on now -- find furniture? Who needs furniture?!

:-)