Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Pomp & Circumstance

I got into Community College!!!!

This information filled me with a completely random sense of glee. Like posessing a B.A. from an accredited 4-year university didn't guarantee my admission or something. Hee. Anyway, I start June 5. Statistics and Human Growth & Development. Can someone explain to me why a nurse needs statistics? I'm a little scared. I mean, I made an "A" in college calculus, but that was 8 years ago... and I'm not so good with actual arithmetic. X's and Y's were always more my style.

It's grand to be home. I love my new apartment, even though it's still a mess. I caught up on TV, slept, and have been taking care of LIFE all morning. Dealing with insurance quandaries, activating new credit cards, changing over all my online billing, getting together tax info, paying bills, etc. etc. It's so hard to do all that stuff on the road. I need to go get a new driver's license, as well, and I'm afraid they're going to make me take the test because I don't have a Texas driver's license, and don't have my physical New Jersey license, or even know the number. Bah.

I leave tomorrow for Minneapolis. Brrrrr!

6 comments:

Dannybrou said...

we are so proud of you Jamie...

and on a side note. we need to do something about my stalker.

krysten said...

Nurse Jamie: "Statistically speaking, Mr. Jones, you're going to die".

lol

pack the glittens!!

Kelly said...

Good luck in stats, you will do fine. I suck at normall math too, but really excelled in stats class.

Dannybrou said...

Erin and I took stats in college. Now that was crazy.

iamchanelle said...

you go ON with your bad self! way to go! good luck.

Brain Diva said...

Congrats, sweetie! I hope this program brings you everything you hope for.

Dahling, I have TAed stats for years so give me a shout if you need any help.