Tuesday, March 28, 2006

"Maybe that's why we don't run on the bus."

OK, so, I know I don't have a lot of West Wing readers (zip it, Bill)- but I have to write about it. I just caught up on the last three. The first few of the last few, as it were. My favorite line of "Welcome to Wherever You Are", other than the titular line, which really was just... awesome, was Matt Crankypants Santos' "An international rock star looking after my children? Yeah, it's a dream come true!" and helloooo, Bon Jovi! He's such a whore. I would also like to say, thank you, writers, for FINALLY throwing us a bone with the Toby thing (as well as showing us his children for the first time since like, they were born), and I have to point out that even though I am vehemently anti Josh-Donna, I truly appreciate that The West Wing knows how to play realistic sexual chemistry, unlike the many, many before them. Is it really election day next week!?? *all atingle with anticipation*

In other television news... I got the 5th season of Six Feet Under, the 5th season of The Sopranos, and the 3rd season of Arrested Development. Oh, and also? I have no life.

7 comments:

krysten said...

all of that meant nothing to me....but WOOT! for Arrested Development!

"cuh-caw! cuh-caw! cuh-caw! cuh-caw!" *clapping and kicking feet up behind her*

hello jamie: said...

"Come on... those aren't even birds."

The Bagboy said...

Tobias Funke: Analrapist

hello jamie: said...

Bagsy, I spit out what I was drinking when I saw that one. Brilliant.

Bee said...

Would you like the plate or platter?

Brain Diva said...

S3 of AD is out, and I didn't know that? Well, well, well. I need to go by HMV tonight.

Mitch Hurwitz decided not to come back to Arrested Development so three seasons is all we are going to get. Oh well. We must cherish those seasons by DVD watching worship. ;)

hello jamie: said...

It's not out yet, Gen, I downloaded it. But all of you preemptively get off my back (Uncle Al) because I will most definitely buy it the moment it hits the stores.