Monday, March 06, 2006

Monday Drama

OHMIGAH, I just saw a forklift drop a scooter. It tipped off to the side and landed on its hood. Completely jacked up the cab and one of the axles (axels?) and broke a bunch of stuff and ripped the carpet in the Rio Convention Center. The driver had to take a drug test and there were all sorts of damage reports and photos taken and general craziness.

I'm honestly surprised that I wasn't underneath it, since so far this week I've had another photosensitive epilepsy "episode" and fell down some metal stairs and cracked my tailbone. No, I'm not kidding. Yes, I'm in quite a lot of pain.

These sorts of things happen in threes, right? I would duck under my desk if it didn't hurt so bad to move.

6 comments:

Shelly said...

Oh my GOSH. Wow, I wonder why you hate Vegas so much.

My tailbone hurts just hearing about yours. Do you have to wear a big inflatable donut? I once jacked mine up when I sneezed. What the?!! I never went to the doctor for it, and 6 agonizing months later it went away.

I'll say a little prayer for you.

Bee said...

Chica, get AWAY from Vegas. Step away from it slowly.

*soft hugs*

krysten said...

i have no words.

Anonymous said...

At least they didn't drop a Vespa. :)

hello jamie: said...

That's a silver lining for all of us, Ree-an.

Kelly said...

Wow, hope you get better soon.