Monday, March 27, 2006

guilty as charged

OK, so, usually I'm not ashamed to admit my guilty pleasures. I can't pass up Saved by the Bell if it's on TV. I eat cold Chinese leftovers. Hell, I even listen to Johnny Mathis when no one else is around (although I turn it off before I answer the phone- haha!)

Anyway, the other day, I was listening to a Paste Music sampler, and I was doing other things, and then I heard this song that I really liked, so I ran over to my iPod to see what it was, and it was POLYPHONIC SPREE, Section 12 (Hold me Now). I'm so embarrassed!!

*palms face*

5 comments:

The Bagboy said...

How is the Spree embarassing?

Anonymous said...

I was wondering the same thing, bagsy. I find them pretty entertaining. I also enjoyed Tripping Daisy with same frontman (ahh, the ol' Fort days when we would go see shows for $3-- what happened to those concert days??... inflation?... am I that much older?).

The Bagboy said...

No, Scott, you're not that much older. Laura Miller became mayor and the music died in Dallas.

hello jamie: said...

I am sooooo calling you Bagsy from now on. Brilliant!!

Anonymous said...

Why are you embarrassed? I've seen them in concert four times!!!!