Wednesday, March 01, 2006

In like a (red-hot) lion...

Ok, it is 90 degrees, y'all. NINETY. I just walked a mile and a half on the Katy Trail and almost passed out. I am packing sweaters and cords into my suitcase and sweating just thinking about them. I can't believe I have to get out my winter coat again.

So, I finally got a new phone (and a new number, e-mail me if you didn't get the updated info). I pimped it out with an Andy Warhol screenshot (right) and the Dallas theme song ring. It makes me giggle like an idiot every time my phone rings. Also, it has a camera, which is awesome just in case I ever again come across that crazy newspaper man, or run into Matthew Perry at Pastis.

It's been SO nice to be home, sweet home for a bit. I love my new apartment and my new neighborhood. I wish I didn't have to leave tomorrow. *sob*

Oh, and I finally got a haircut.

9 comments:

krysten said...

i'm so sad you have to leave your place so soon. i know you'll be on the road all month, and i havent gotten your thank you gift out to you yet!

well, i guess you can look forward to getting it when you get home. :)

krysten said...

ps - i'm so jealous you got your haircut!

krysten said...

hey, stumbled across some pics for ya...disregard the article, i mean, who cares!

McDreamy

hello jamie: said...

Shelly, grab the popcorn! Pictures of Patrick Dempsey!!!!!

Shelly said...

Oh, holy mother -- my day is complete!

Seriously, could he BE more beautiful? [/Chandler]

hello jamie: said...

No, no, no he could not.

You know, I am *totally* not a hair person... I usually go for really really short hair, or bald... but Patrick Dempsey just transends all "types." I don't think my life will be complete until I touch his hair.

The Bagboy said...

Bald is beautiful!

Or so I've heard.

Kelly said...

let me know how the phone pans out I am considering getting it as my replacement phone this month.

Gina said...

Krysten

I love you.

I don't think my life will be complete until I touch his hair.

There were once two men I would say that about. Now there are three, yes laws! M-O-O-N that spells "hair"!