Thursday, April 06, 2006

Vacation Day 4: Morphing into a Lifestyle.

I got up at 6:3oam and walked over 4 miles with Madison. Seriously. I have never been one to promote working out in the morning, but I am crazy-energetic right now! Good thing, since I didn't get half the stuff done yesterday that I intended, so today I must, must finish unpacking my bedroom and my "office"- and clean the bathroom. Oh, also? Six loads of laundry. And I'm almost out of quarters... so I need to go to the bank. Can you tell how hyper I am? I have blog-A.D.D. Look! Something shiny!

I have all my windows open and am reveling in the thunder. I missed the Texas rain!! I love it. So, yesterday I finally bought a mixer, and Bill came over for dinner and LOST... which was good, but c'mon! Further the plot already!!! And I have a "date" tonight. I think. Well, it's just drinks. So maybe it's not a date. How should I know? It's been a couple of years since I've been on a first date so I have absolutely no frame of reference.

I also watched this week's Sopranos late last night and it was... odd. My favorite line? Tony: "They say if the timespan of the earth could be measured in the height of the Empire State Building, humans would only represent a postage stamp on the very top. Doesn't that make you feel insignificant?" Christopher: *blank stare* "That doesn't work for me." Heee!

Back to housework. Coffee and dvds after lunch. :)

4 comments:

krysten said...

it makes me so happy to hear you up-and-at-'em again! :D yay!! i love hyper jamie! sad jamie makes me pace the floors wringing my hands.

love the mixer...even if its not a kitchenaid. ;-) honestly, i didnt buy my kitchenaid...it was passed down to me.

date?? DATE??? must hear ALLLLL about it afters.

iamchanelle said...

glad you are feeling better woman! and a DATE, too! go jamie!!!

hope you have a GREAT and productive day! (i am off to ikea today...yippee!)

hello jamie: said...

I loooooove IKEA! Man, this Lent is killing me! Wait, I think that might be the point... *repents*

Kelly said...

Send that rain further south, please! Need rain bad!