Thursday, July 06, 2006

straight as an arrow


Somewhat like Halley's comet in its appearance around the globe...

I went to get my hair cut today and my Vietnamese hairdresser Dat (pronouced "dot") always wants my hair to be straight. Join the club, Dat. Everyone is a member but me. Anyway, I let him, and here you have it. The product of 45 minutes with a blow dryer and a big round brush. Enjoy, because as long as the humidity is above 12% (read: always) then you have a 99.99% chance of never seeing this again.

7 comments:

Bee said...

Nice! Good luck on future stylings.

Anonymous said...

it looks very batgirl-ish, but i prefer the "real" you hairstyle. not that my opinion matters!

Gina said...

I like the curl too, says the girl with bone-straight hair. LOL

krysten said...

I always lean towards the "easy" choice for readying myself in the morning...

just get yourself a flat iron and you can have that look in much less time.

although, i HAVE straight hair and cant be bothered to use that thing, haha!

i win the lazy award....yay me!

The Bagboy said...

She looks totally hot, but a lot of that is due to the color (I'm a sucker for red heads, be they fake or real). But she's convinced I only say that because it's straight. But it's not. She's totally hot.

Brain Diva said...

I love your hair like that, but it also looks good with curls. I have had a few roommates who have a serious love affair with their straightener. Current roommate bugged me about straightening my hair. I gave in; she did it; I looked stupid (because my hair flat= really no volume). Embrace the curliness, I say! ;)

iamchanelle said...

very cute, but i am in the "curls camp". i love your curls - way hott. :)