Saturday, July 15, 2006

bullets

:: I have laundry to do and I'm out of quarters and it's 103 degrees outside so I'm just not leaving again. I simply can't do it.

:: I have a ton of reading to do but I got sucked into the second season of The West Wing -- reading my Planets book and working with NASA last week made me want to watch Galileo and then I couldn't stop. I have 4 movies here but I can't turn off TWW.

:: The movies, btw, are Donnie Darko, Cinemania, Cinderella Man, and Sky Captain & the World of Tomorrow. Suggestions will be given consideration, but since I only slept 6 hours last night I doubt I will stay up that long.

:: I've had a migraine most of the day but it seems to be getting better now, after 2 Axerts, 4 Exedrin, and lying in the dark with an ice-gel mask for an hour.

:: I had to get a new nose ring in Sacramento (the rhinestone fell out of my old one) and the parlor only had 18-gauge and I was pierced with a 20-gauge, so it feels like I just got it done all over again.

:: I was planning on making cookies tonight (oatmeal-cranberry-pistachio) but I only have one stick of butter so I guess I'll have to get some tomorrow when I go out for quarters.

:: Or maybe I can make a half batch.

:: I'm still in love with Danny Concannon. And Margaret.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you weren't talking to someone when the rhinestone fell out were you? lol. if you are still picking movies, i say go for the Sky Captain. i'm interested to see if it's good or not.