Wednesday, July 19, 2006

family

Uncle Al, the kiddies' pal, sent me this bumper sticker yesterday. My family is weird but I love them.

I got to Austin and apparently the office kinda "forgot" this show. Meaning, I have no printer, no gang box, no supplies of any kind. I found a couple of pens and a paperclip in my bag and am hand-writing orders on a Hilton notepad. Which is a step up from the tablecloth, which is where I was writing them before someone brought me the notepad. Good times. I went out and bought a printer this morning (thank goodness I have my car!) and even though I asked the lady at Office Max if it came with the cord and she looked me right in the eye and said that it did, it didn't, so the printer's just hanging out here at my desk, doing me no good until I can get away and buy a new cord. Which, come to think of it, might happen a little bit faster if I stop blogging and start working.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, man. That totally sucks. :-(