Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Damn you, Lord Voldemort!!!!! *shakes fist at sky*

This morning I got on my blog to change my heading back from its 4th of July outfit to its normal, Batgirl header, and that's ALL I DID. Changed one line of code and my entire sidebar disappeared. And of course I didn't preview it before I published it (because I only changed one thing) then I lost it all and had to rebuild it from scratch. Uuuuuuugh!! I'm a little bit ticked and I just wasted an hour of my very busy day.

I don't want to go back to work. *pouts*

2 comments:

Shelly said...

Mhhhhm...been there, screwed that up. Glad you got it all back to normal though.

I hear you on the whole not wanting to work today. Four days off and one long night of festivities make this girl unhappy about returning to work.

iamchanelle said...

try opening your homepage one morning and 2/3 of your sidebar is GONE. and i was not even DOING ANYTHING!!! it was just gone. thankfully, i had cut and pasted my code into a word doc., so i had some of the stuff...

stupid blogger. it's a love/hate thing...