Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Damn you, Lord Voldemort!!!!! *shakes fist at sky*

This morning I got on my blog to change my heading back from its 4th of July outfit to its normal, Batgirl header, and that's ALL I DID. Changed one line of code and my entire sidebar disappeared. And of course I didn't preview it before I published it (because I only changed one thing) then I lost it all and had to rebuild it from scratch. Uuuuuuugh!! I'm a little bit ticked and I just wasted an hour of my very busy day.

I don't want to go back to work. *pouts*

2 Comments:

Blogger Shelly said...

Mhhhhm...been there, screwed that up. Glad you got it all back to normal though.

I hear you on the whole not wanting to work today. Four days off and one long night of festivities make this girl unhappy about returning to work.

July 05, 2006 8:29 AM  
Blogger iamchanelle said...

try opening your homepage one morning and 2/3 of your sidebar is GONE. and i was not even DOING ANYTHING!!! it was just gone. thankfully, i had cut and pasted my code into a word doc., so i had some of the stuff...

stupid blogger. it's a love/hate thing...

July 05, 2006 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home