Monday, July 24, 2006

Billy's Birthday... 4 days late

I meant to post this on Bill's actual birthday, which was the 20th. But I am a bad friend, and went to Austin without my external hard drive (where my photos live) and stayed there until Sunday, thus missing his party. Bill is now 30 years old (and has stopped smoking, and I'm very proud of him). This picture was taken probably 10 years ago. Bill and I have been friends our entire adult lives. That's pretty cool, no?



And also, because I am mean and funny, all at the same time, I wanted to post this picture. I don't even remember what play it was from (On the Verge?... btw, when you read those quotes, dear readers, in your head hear them as Jamie playing Mary, Erin playing Alexandra, and Bill playing all the male roles. My favorite was always the Yeti. Classic!) but we, no doubt, in our tender age, thought Bill might look like this at 30. Luckily, our former naiive selves have only bettered with age, and Bill now uses that rose to fend off lady-suitors at every turn.




Hey, where the hell is that room?? I have no recollection of that locale. So... happy birthday Bill, and thanks for always being a great friend to me! XOXOX

7 comments:

The Bagboy said...

Awww, you're the greatest! But you're also the worst, for posting those pictures of YOUNG! and SKINNY! me. Nonetheless, thanks Jamie. Love ya kid!

On an unrelated note, is that a drawing of sad Gary Coleman covered in egg on the wall behind me?

hello jamie: said...

I have NO idea where that room is. Is it the room we took J-Term Technical Theatre in?

"Baby yeti may have yeti cronies. I think prudence dictates we move on."

Anonymous said...

That room is where ever the hell we went for that conference or whatever. Yeah?

-EJ

Shelly said...

Here's to posting embarrassing photos of people on their birthday!!

The Bagboy said...

I'm pretty sure it's the downstairs corner room where we took tech. But I've been known to be wrong. Control your shock.

Dannybrou said...

it is the downstairs classroom to the right....it has a sink in the closet. I am almost positive!!

hello jamie: said...

SINK IN THE CLOSET! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

Totally. That's hysterical. I remember that because we had a j-term class in there from like 8am-11:30am or something, and someone brought a coffee pot in.