Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Game on!

So, I got my grades back from Summer I: A in Psych, B in Stats. Of course I'da been happier with 2 A's but I'll live. Nutrition started this week. So far it has not swayed my eating habits one iota. :)

I got some FANTASTIC news today. TWU has opened their accelerated BSN program at the Dallas campus. It is the same 15-month program as I intend to apply to at TCU, only about 45 minutes closer to my apartment and about $15,000 cheaper. I am SO excited! I'm going to try to meet with them next week and see if I'm doing all the things I need to be doing to get in there. I think I might need another class (Chemistry). I will probably still apply to both but I would love TWU to work out.

Today's salad is portobello mushroom, lemon, pecans, and couscous. I want to take The Capitol Garage home with me.

9 comments:

Dannybrou said...

Everytime I eat couscous it reminds me of that time you and erin cooked dinner in your apartment in school.

Here is how the conversation went:
j: If you don't like it I can make you a burger.
d: I am okay. It's not so bad I can't eat it.

LOL

Anonymous said...

Um, I'm not sure you are sympathetic/emphathetic enough to be a nurse. Seriously. Have you considered a career as Jamie, the insult dwarf?

hello jamie: said...

Being insulting must run in the family, Uncle Jack@$$.

Anonymous said...

I think the TWU campus is across the street from Callier. We could have lunch dates--except the only food close by is the Preschool cafeteria. Chicken rings, yummy.

hello jamie: said...

Chicken RINGS?

I'm scared. I have a picture of a dinosaur-shaped McNugget from the summer Jurassic Park came out. I don't even want to know how they make dinosaur-shaped MEAT.

And yes, it's the Inwood Campus - how exciting would that be?? I barely remember what you look like.

Luckily, I do remember that you are a lot nicer than your father.

:)

Anonymous said...

Meat? You actually think that's MEAT?!

Yeah. Great nurse you'll be... *snort*

YAY TWU!!!! That's awesome, Jamie! Keepin' my fingers crossed...

xoxo

krysten said...

good job on your grades!! have fun in Nutrition class, sheesh, what kind of class is THAT???

I hope the closer campus works out for you!

iamchanelle said...

way to go, girl! you rock! good luck on getting into the new program. :0)

Anonymous said...

Yay for Inwood campus!