Friday, January 20, 2006

Welcome to the Hotel Krysten

So, it's another beautiful day here in sunny Arizona! Krysten's garage apartment is freaking awesome; I might never leave. *waves over to the big house*

I'm all set up out here: my own entrance to my own bedroom and bathroom with its own thermostat and tv and wireless internet and coffee pot. She even left me lavender bed and bath goodies INCLUDING pillow spray which I just used. This place is a haven of lavender and goodness.

The girls are hitting the town tonight... we're driving over to Scottsdale and staying in a hotel. Krysten promised to get me drunk. We'll post pictures tomorrow. *wink*

2 comments:

krysten said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

*swings bra overhead*

Shelly said...

Oh dear Lord.

I'm SO excited to see these pictures.