Sunday, January 15, 2006

"I need you to trust me."

24 tonight!!

Now, let's see, we've had assassination attempts, b-o-m-b-s, viruses, and nuclear weapons... what next? Anonymous Kiefer and something to do with Russia. Only fair, since we've already gone up against our own (various groups that always seem to involve Mandy... lesbian Mandy, naked Mandy, scary hand virus Mandy, innocent neighbor killer Mandy), Three Unnamed Middle Eastern Countries (...Isn'trael), a Latin-based drug cartel with Filipo Hartmano, China, and well, all the Muslims in L.A. Spawn of Kiefer and D.O.D-er are returning, as is everyone's favorite unpleasant computer analyst, AND a love interest for her, and they're bringing on Jean Smart as Lady Palmer 2.0!! Wheee!

I'm praying for a safe and multi-episode return of Tony "I'm currently unemployed" Almeida, myself.

ETA: Tomorrow my computer goes to the butcher. *sobs* It's already (remotely) lost Firefox, Limewire, and Bittorent; when I get it back on Thursday I will have likely lost PowerDVD, iTunes, and quite possibly IM. So, if you never see me online again... It's the end of the world as we know it. It's been lovely. Au revoir!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

damn if only you had backed up the...oh wait...sorry deja vu

Gina said...

omg, the episode kicked effing ass!!!!! How will I live until tomorrow!

hello jamie: said...

How hard did I laugh when he actually said "I need you to trust me" (the title of this post) in the first episode! LOL!

It was awesome. I won't elaborate here in case some ppl haven't seen yet. But WOW!!

And Roz... what a weird way to kick me while I'm down.

Gina said...

omg Jamie I thought you had seen a trailer when you posted that title. Hee.

I'll speak vaguely, but oh... did you cry? I almost cried? Did you know any of what was going to happen?

krysten said...

DESIGNING WOMEN!!!! omg, i'm so glad you posted that. i COULD NOT figure out what show she was from.

i love tony almeida.

i hate chloe. i cant believe someone could actually stand to TOUCH her...other than maybe a beeotch slap.

hello jamie: said...

No, G, that's just one of my favorite "what the hell ever" things about the show... no matter who he's talking to, about what, they can be all "no way, no how" and Keifer velvets: "I need you to trust me" and they're like "oh, ok." Hee!

And GAH... NO... I knew the first 15 minutes were going to be huge, but I was still reeling from the first big thing when the second big thing happened, and by the first commercial break, my mouth was hanging open. Well-played, 24!

K, I would hate Chloe if she were a real person... but on TV? Brilliant. Love to hate her. She's fabulous.

Two more hours tonight! Wheee!

Gina said...

K, I would hate Chloe if she were a real person... but on TV? Brilliant. Love to hate her. She's fabulous.

exactly. I was just posting at my place that I think Jack needs to stay a renegade and take Chloe with him as a sidekick. Hee.

hello jamie: said...

Hey Bill, the Russian Prez? Clare's psychic from LOST. Also, Lazlow Drake from Alias. Also, TWW. And a bunch of other stuff. I KNEW I knew him from somewhere!

Monkey Pants?

The Bagboy said...

Pants are funny in general. The pants of monkeys are the funniest pants of all.