Wednesday, January 18, 2006

M-O-O-N: that spells Tom Cullen!

I forgot to tell you guys that I had a dream last night that I was at a fair or a trade show of some sort, and I was running a natural food booth with Mrs. Kim and the booth across the aisle was all Texas foods and it was run by Hugh Grant, who was wearing one of those awful button-up shirts that looks like a big Texas flag and speaking with a Texas accent. Only it was just an act (he spoke to me and Mrs. Kim in his regular posh voice) because he was a spy. Or something. And, no, I didn't drink last night. My mind is just this warped.

Speaking of warped, I only have a couple hundred pages left in The Stand. I should get to the ultimate Good vs. Evil battle tonight. *shudders* I need that Walkin' Dude to go DOWN. Literally. I've already lost so many!! If something bad happens to Tom Cullen I'm going to find Stephen King's house and leave a flaming bag of poo on his doorstep.

LOST tonight!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO GLAD you're loving my favorite book.

YAY!!! :-)

Gina said...

It's my favorite book too Tom. Isn't it amazing how involved you are brought into this world J?

My other favorite book of his is "Bag of Bones". It's not his traditional horror, it's a love story with a paranormal twist. Loved it.

The Bagboy said...

Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series. Dark Tower series.

Read it.

Anonymous said...

My favorite book is Green Eggs & Ham. Then again, I don't read much. Everything I need to know I learned on the streets...of rural-suburban Ft. Worth...wow, that's even ridiculous to type.
Cheers.

Brain Diva said...

Oh, Mrs. Kim & Hugh Grant in the same dream. Very surrealist but also very cool.

I'm feeling so posh saying my favourite book is "Pride & Prejudice". ;) I've never been a fan of the horror genre but I may have to add "The Stand" to my booklist if everyone here likes it!

hello jamie: said...

P&P is in my top 10 for sure, Gen. You should pick up The Stand... if you dare. It's 1200 pages! But worth it.