Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So long, farewell.

Today was another great day here in the great state o' Texas. I found an unbelievably AMAZING apartment (which unfortunately means I need to make some serious decisions really quickly- anyone want to be my life coach?) and hung out with Jules... had the most amazing steak dinner with the girls, and saw Memoirs of a Geisha. I read the book when it came out, at least 6-7 years ago, and I remember it being such a gripping story. The movie was wonderful although I think the ending was a lot neater and happier than I remember it; I should read it again. But truly, the film is breathtaking. Michelle Yeoh has to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. Oh, and Sandy got me a creme brulee torch and ramekins. Heee!

Going back to Ohio tomorrow. Have a doctor's appt. on Thursday to see about some more basal cell carcinomas, so please keep that in your thoughts and prayers. Other than that, Mom and I are planning on watching the entire 5th season of The Gilmore Girls on DVD. I leave for Ft. Lauderdale next Tuesday.

Ugh... work.

3 comments:

iamchanelle said...

i knew i liked you! go gilmore girls! i only own the first season and have watched it through at least four times. i need some more seasons badly....

uuuuh, and in case you are wondering who the heck this is, i have been skulking on your site for a while, since krysten has been telling me all about you, girl! just thought i would say hey and can't wait to meet you later this month!!!

- chanelle

hello jamie: said...

Dude, I totally read yours too. All are welcome here. Yes, I have all 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls and they are all wonderful. Check half.com!

iamchanelle said...

sweet! kinda funny....you can meet people without, meeting them... i'm staaaaaaaalking yoooooooooooou. makes you feel cool and creeped out all at the same time - haha!

well, take care, and congrats on the texas move upcoming!