Tuesday, January 03, 2006

So long, farewell.

Today was another great day here in the great state o' Texas. I found an unbelievably AMAZING apartment (which unfortunately means I need to make some serious decisions really quickly- anyone want to be my life coach?) and hung out with Jules... had the most amazing steak dinner with the girls, and saw Memoirs of a Geisha. I read the book when it came out, at least 6-7 years ago, and I remember it being such a gripping story. The movie was wonderful although I think the ending was a lot neater and happier than I remember it; I should read it again. But truly, the film is breathtaking. Michelle Yeoh has to be one of the most beautiful women in the world. Oh, and Sandy got me a creme brulee torch and ramekins. Heee!

Going back to Ohio tomorrow. Have a doctor's appt. on Thursday to see about some more basal cell carcinomas, so please keep that in your thoughts and prayers. Other than that, Mom and I are planning on watching the entire 5th season of The Gilmore Girls on DVD. I leave for Ft. Lauderdale next Tuesday.

Ugh... work.

3 Comments:

Blogger iamchanelle said...

i knew i liked you! go gilmore girls! i only own the first season and have watched it through at least four times. i need some more seasons badly....

uuuuh, and in case you are wondering who the heck this is, i have been skulking on your site for a while, since krysten has been telling me all about you, girl! just thought i would say hey and can't wait to meet you later this month!!!

- chanelle

January 04, 2006 12:50 PM  
Blogger hello jamie: said...

Dude, I totally read yours too. All are welcome here. Yes, I have all 5 seasons of Gilmore Girls and they are all wonderful. Check half.com!

January 04, 2006 5:42 PM  
Blogger iamchanelle said...

sweet! kinda funny....you can meet people without, meeting them... i'm staaaaaaaalking yoooooooooooou. makes you feel cool and creeped out all at the same time - haha!

well, take care, and congrats on the texas move upcoming!

January 04, 2006 10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home