Sunday, January 29, 2006

STEAK!!!

Last night we went to Del Frisco's. GAAAAHHH.

I can't even describe how much I love a good steak. Del Frisco's has an awesome "Governer's Filet," which is a 6 oz. filet with their killer mashed potatoes. I don't even like mashed potatoes and these are to die for. They have green onions in them and are covered in a pool of butter, then are put back in the oven to crisp over. I had a caesar salad and we shared a la carte asparagus and sauteed mushrooms and the best creamed spinach I have ever had in my LIFE. I'm sure all the nutritional properties of the spinach are completely obliterated by the copious amounts of cheese and cream and bacon. YUM. And I don't even have words to describe the lemon cake. *swoons*

The best part was that our short, bald, adorable, and Derek Webb-esque waiter apparently took a fancy to me, and gave me extra blue-cheese stuffed olives in my martini, and brought me a second one "on the house, love." Wheee!

On another note, how do you know you've been working too many hours together? When you do not talk to each other at all and meet at 7:15am wearing the exact same outfit:

Love, the Bobbsey Twins.

No comments: