Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Night Five.

I can't sleep. I have pissed off the gods of insomnia and it's killing me. I lie down, I fall asleep, I wake up, I toss, I turn, I agonize. If I don't get at least 6 hours tonight I'm going to die, because Thursday I have to be at the airport early to catch my flight to Houston, and the next three nights will be spent at the Hawkins Family White Trash Trailer Bash in East Texas (yep, my dad is Hank Hill) and everyone, both human and canine, that lives in that trailer snores. Every one of them!! And there's just nowhere to go. I can't go into that on no sleep for a week. I'll never make it to Christmas Day.

Will a pharmacist please come online and let me know if I can mix Tylenol PM with liquor (I had some spiked wassail earlier)? *weg*

5 comments:

Gina said...

Sorry babe, the gods of Beaujolais Nouveau took me to the sandman a little after 11. For future reference, the Tylenol PM has Benadryl in it to make you sleep. It'll work, and you won't lapse into a coma with a little liquor, but you might be even more dragging in the AM. I'd go with a Xanax instead. LOL

hello jamie: said...

I took 1/2 dose and slept like a baby for 6 whole hours before the tossing and turning began. *grumble*

Good to know, though. Thanks.

Brain Diva said...

I hear you, J. I got a grand total of 3 hours of sleep last night. I was wide awake at 3:15 am, and never fell back asleep. Bah.

hello jamie: said...

Aaarrrgh. Seriously. NOTHING is worse than being exhausted and not being able to rest.

Maybe dry-heaving.

Gina said...

Dry heaving might be worse. You kid not dry heaving on the floor next to your bed?