Wednesday, December 28, 2005

iPod takes over the world.


You knew it was going to happen. Even Krysten has one now. This week's news:

After a four-day overseas trip that took him to four countries in the Middle East, Vice President Dick Cheney really wanted to get his iPod charged for that long return flight to Washington. Since it is his plane, the vice president's iPod took priority and was plugged into one of the only working power outlets on Air Force Two, frustrating reporters who were trying to file stories.

Seriously?! I'm mostly wondering why Air Force 2 doesn't have enough power outlets for the press AND the Veep's music.

Here's a related story psychoanalyzing GW's playlist, a pastime which, btw, really creeps me out.

3 comments:

krysten said...

now i just need a DVR, or TiVo or whatever it is that these kids have now-a-days.

haha!

poor W. i feel for him, my music collection is stuck in the 80s too, i think...my MOM has a better music collection than me!

although she is pretty hip for a mom. always has been.

Shelly said...

Speaking of moms...I stole my mom's Neil Diamond collection while I was home. I just can't get enough.


Kentucky wooooman!

hello jamie: said...

I just got "12 Songs." Diamond Gals!