Friday, March 02, 2007

Atlanta

I promised Erin I would update today, because apparently she likes to read about my life, even when nothing is going on. I'm in Atlanta, one of my least favorite cities, mostly because there are only chain restaurants to choose from. It's especially hard right now, because I gave up meat for Lent. Dude, there's meat everywhere in this city!

In better news, I'm staying in a nice hotel, and I just made Gold with Marriott so I'm up on the fancy floor. This hotel is a Renaissance, and I love staying in Renaissances because they have Lather bath products, and as you all know, fancy bath products that I can't afford are truly the way to my heart. I almost never get my room serviced when I'm traveling for work (unless I'm somewhere for more than like, a week) but I totally am every day on this trip, just for more lavendar and lemongrass soap.

So, yesterday one of my union guys came up to me, and I haven't seen him in a few months, and he was all "Yo Jamie! What's different about you?? Your face is redder!" and I was all "...ummm, thanks, Junior." And then he was like "no! I've got it! Your hair is lighter and that's what makes your face look redder." To which I say.... awesome.

Well, my hair IS lighter. I got it cut and colored last week. I was going to post a picture but I left my camera at home. Plus, now I'm totally self-conscious about my ruddy complexion.

I'm ready for this show to be o-v-e-r... I have some serious time off after this show and I. cannot. WAIT.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Independence Day, Jamie!

krysten said...

dude! my MOM is in atlanta! and she's a vegetarian! you guys totally need to hook up!

and also: !!!!!!

hello jamie: said...

awww, wish I had known that before, Krys! I am working until 9 tonight and midnight tomorrow. Then HOOOOOOOME Sunday morning. I'll be back for a week in May though... maybe you should come for a visit!

krysten said...

i told her to send you some suggestions for places to eat, she said she'd love to go out with you, but she's been sick...maybe next time though...

yeah, that would be great! i could even bring bryce then, since my mom, aunt, and two cousins live there, i'd be able to actually go out and have someone to watch him!

hello jamie: said...

let's plan it!