Saturday, March 24, 2007

early Saturday ramblings...

I don't know who thought it was a good idea to go to sleep at 2:30a and wake up at 8a... oh yeah that was me.

A work friend of mine flew in last night for the show that I'm starting tomorrow today, and I went to Grapevine to pick her up and bring her back to Dallas. I'm so sick of people working at the Gaylord and then lambasting Dallas. Helloooo, that's not Dallas!!!! So I brought her over to my 'hood and we had sushi and wine with another girlfriend of mine- all in all a great time until I had to drive her back to the Gaylord at midnight+.

I was supposed to start work tomorrow but after discussing things briefly it was decided the schedule was wrong and I have lots of work to do today. Bleh. But, it will make my life the next few days a LOT less stressful for me to go in today. So here I am, up and at 'em, so I can get myself to yoga and get over there.

Oh, and I've been yoga-ing so much lately that I've decided to up my commitment level and do the unlimited-per-month level. I'm a little freaked out about this move up in our relationship, but I think my lil' studio and I are going to be very happy together.

I'll be in the hotel for the next 3-4 days, away from Sparky the Silver Dell, and my IM. I'll have my crappy locked-down ThinkPad with me, so you can get me over e-mail or g-chat.

Kisses!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just read the posts on China-blocked sites & E8 Lie group, including all links (naturally). It suddenly struck me how totally educational your site is! In fact, I may get more info from you than from almost any other place. (Don't know if that's a good thing, though.) ;)
-- Magnoliajem

hello jamie: said...

Knowledge is power, Magnoliagem! Good to see you around- it's been too long!

Thanks for reading~

krysten said...

your name is Gaylord Focker??

hee.

well, here's to waking up early to make things easier on yourself. (???)