Sunday, March 11, 2007

links a-poppin'!!

Nathaniel has been visiting from LA this week and we have been running around like crazy. Here's a bullet list of the highlights: Momo's, Best Cellars, The Dallas Arboretum, Sushi on McKinney, Zodiac, Food from Galilee, Secretary, Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, The Meridian Room, cupcakes at the Johnson's, The Lounge @ The Inwood, a midnight showing of Silence of the Lambs, Dream Cafe, Gloria's, Lucinda Williams, Libertine, Ozona. Today he went to see 300 with Bill and Nathan while I met the girls for lunch and currently we're zoned out on the couch. He was flipping channels but I think he settled on the Bourne Identity. That is, until I make him turn it off for Iron Chef America. Helloooo, Battle Breakfast!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking such good care of our girl this week, Nate!!!!!!!!!!!

SAFE TRIP BACK!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I forgot to take a picture of you two. :(

Did you take one?

-EJ

hello jamie: said...

E, we took a couple at the arboretum but because Nate is a big geek, he used film and not digital. I THINK he said that he could digitize them though (back me up, Nate?) so maybe I can get you a copy that way.