Tuesday, March 20, 2007

spring ... and taxes ... and stuff ....

I had a crappy, crappy day (damn you, IRS!) so I decided to "spring" up my blog template. I'm not all that great at html, or design, or really anything, today, so here you have it. What I can do with what God gave me (or.... didn't).

Krysten, I'm sorry I haven't sent your birthday present yet... hopefully I have some goodwill leftover from flying last year's to you in person. *slump*

I think tonight might be an eat-too-much-Chinese-takeout night.

Your favorite not-quite-a-superhero,
Batgirl.

2 comments:

krysten said...

yeah, i was just juxtaposing my birthday this year with the one i had last year. last year's was better.

:( all being said, this one was pretty damn crappy.

we ate chinese food last night and the night before....i hear ya there...some days just scream for chinese.

Anonymous said...

worry not, batgirl, you are always a super hero and without "crappy" days, you wouldn't appreciate the wonderful ones.