Tuesday, March 20, 2007

spring ... and taxes ... and stuff ....

I had a crappy, crappy day (damn you, IRS!) so I decided to "spring" up my blog template. I'm not all that great at html, or design, or really anything, today, so here you have it. What I can do with what God gave me (or.... didn't).

Krysten, I'm sorry I haven't sent your birthday present yet... hopefully I have some goodwill leftover from flying last year's to you in person. *slump*

I think tonight might be an eat-too-much-Chinese-takeout night.

Your favorite not-quite-a-superhero,
Batgirl.

2 Comments:

Blogger krysten said...

yeah, i was just juxtaposing my birthday this year with the one i had last year. last year's was better.

:( all being said, this one was pretty damn crappy.

we ate chinese food last night and the night before....i hear ya there...some days just scream for chinese.

March 20, 2007 7:14 PM  
Anonymous superman said...

worry not, batgirl, you are always a super hero and without "crappy" days, you wouldn't appreciate the wonderful ones.

March 21, 2007 6:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home