Thursday, March 15, 2007

Gwoemul

Everyone must go to your local moviehouse this weekend and see The Host. Seriously, one of the most classically fun experiences I've had at the movies in a long time. It's an good ole iconic creature-feature, but it's got a great plot, humor, family drama, fantastic music, and is just a rolling good time. I haven't read a bad review of it yet, but my favorite comment so far is that it was "part Jaws and part Little Miss Sunshine."

In less awesome news, I've had a migraine off and on for about 4 days. And a fever. Not sure what is going on but if I'm not better tomorrow I'm going to have to drive myself to the clinic for a shot of something stronger.

Oh yeah, and beware the Ides of March and all that.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ides, Schmides... Ceasar was a weenie...

:-)

The Bagboy said...

Seriously. A REAL man would've giggled at being stabbed by 20+ men.

krysten said...

March 15 is my in-laws' anniversary, hah!