Sunday, October 08, 2006

long time no update...

I haven't been blogging daily lately, and it could be said it's because there's not much going on, but truthfully, my days home have not been bursting, but full, flowing almost imperceptibly one into the next. I rather enjoy it. I got to have lunch with Sandy this week, which was a treat. It's almost fall. I made chili and had the nerd-patrol (Bill, Daren, Nathan, Erin, Dale) over for Battlestar Galactica on Friday, with a hearty reprise on Saturday with Charlie and Scottie-san. I had brunch with the girls on Saturday. I bought some art supplies (I love a blank canvas; it represents so much potential). I sold some clothes to Buffalo Exchange. I ate Jesus food. I cooked a spaghetti squash. I vaccuumed. I studied. I got an awesome Anatomy coloring book, which I have actually colored in, and has actually come in handy! I was studying earlier and got a question about what makes the rough endoplasmic reticulum "rough" - and I remembered coloring it purple with red ribosomes - the correct answer!! Heee! Chalk one up (no pun intended) for being a kinetic learner. Oh, and What about Brian starts again tomorrow and I'm soooo excited.

Off to study. I want to be asleep by 1am. I'm way too far off a normal sleep schedule and I go to Nashville on Thursday. 250 booths all to myself, which is more than I shared with 2 CTGs last week in Seattle. *slumps*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any further thoughts upon second viewing? Or did it just amp you up more for the second episode this week?

Charlie Roch said...

The BSG nerd-fest super freakin-tastic.

Thanks for hosting. I almost called you yesterday to see if you wanted to watch it again.

w00t for coloring book learning, btw.

The Bagboy said...

You failed to mention the doubly nerdy endeavour of watching the first two segements of a four year old mini-series about alien abduction.

Anonymous said...

Taken? You watched Taken?!?!?! WOO HOO!!!!!!!

By first two segments, do you mean the first two two-hour segments, or just the first two-hour segment?

Kinda puts "Tom" from the 4400 in a whole new perspective, don't it? :-)

hello jamie: said...

we watched the first two "episodes" - "Beyond the Sky" and "Jacob and Jesse."

It's a smorgasbord of TV character actors. Yeh, Owen (Tom from 4400) is a jerk!!! It's sad. His poor little wife from Six Feet Under. And that other wife that's on Buffy and Dexter. And that OTHER wife from 90210. And Willie Garson! And the young David Duchovny from House of D. And those other two guys from 4400! And that girl from Gilmore Girls/Men in Trees!! Ron Butterfield from The West Wing! All topped off with a wee Dakota Fanning.

We're going to watch more on Wednesday!! I like it so far.