Saturday, October 14, 2006

another saturday night and I ain't got nobody...

... and I couldn't be happier about it. Remember the raucous party I was bemoaning last night? Well, at 11:30ish, I called the front desk. At 12:45, I called again. At 1:30, I called AGAIN. They inexplicably stopped making verbal noise and started stomping around and finally quieted at 2am (which gave me about 3 hours of sleep). This morning when I was getting my coffee I apologized to the front desk clerk for calling her so many times, and she was all "it's OK, the last time you called we evicted them." Doh. So the stomping around... was packing. Oops. Then I felt kinda bad, but not really, because it was still dark outside and I was going to work a 14-hour day on 3 hours of sleep.

Which is why, now, at 9pm on a Saturday night, I just took a bubble bath and am going to bed. I'm going to read a bit, but if I'm asleep by 10 then I can get 7 1/2 hours and tomorrow is another 12-hour day. Go, sleep! Choose sleep!!!

PS> I made a 97 and a 96 on my tests on Monday. Boo-ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud you did so well on your tests! You so clever.

Kelly said...

Noisy neighbors are the worst. I once had one named Thunderella.

hello jamie: said...

That was her ACTUAL NAME? That's so coincidental!!!