Monday, October 30, 2006

Meme me, meme me!

This week I am freelancing for AVMG - and my favorite guys, the physicists! Not just physicists, either, the worst kind- plasma physicists and the DOD, baby! I'm either SLAMMED or twiddling my thumbs, but the great news is that I have free wi-fi in this room, DVDs, and all my books to study for my big midterms next week.

Sooo, I got this meme from Kiddo, and what better way to pass the 7am-6pm hours:

1. WHAT CURSE WORD DO YOU USE THE MOST? errr, hell, I would think.

2. DO YOU OWN AN IPOD? and I treat it like my own offspring.

3. WHAT PERSON ON YOUR FLIST DO YOU TALK TO THE MOST? umm, I don't have a "FLIST" - I'm assuming that's livejournal lingo? but the person on my IM list that I talk to the most is Mr. Tom Casiello, Esquire.

4. WHAT TIME IS Y0UR ALARM CLOCK SET TO? This week it's 5:30am, the last 2 days it's been 4:30am, ACK, and when I'm home I usually don't set it, but get up around 8ish.

5. DO YOU STILL REMEMBER THE FIRST PERSON YOU KISSED? Justin Pollard, Pineywoods Baptist Encampment, 1988. A couple of years later I kissed his twin brother Zack. Zack was a far superior kisser.

6. DO YOU REMEMBER WHERE YOU WERE ON 9/11/01? I was getting breakfast at the office cafeteria place when I saw it on the news. Bacon, egg, & cheese on whole wheat.

7. WOULD YOU RATHER TAKE THE PICTURE OR BE IN THE PICTURE? In it... partly because I'm vain and partly because I'm a horrible photographer.

8. WHAT WAS THE LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Last Saturday Sandy and I watched "Mr. & Mrs. Smith" and my favorite part was at the beginning, right when we figure out that their names are "Jane" and "John," I turned to Sandy and sarcastically snarked, "What's their last name, Doe?" and she was like "um, it's Smith." And I was like "oh." Sheepish, table for one?

9. DO ANY OF YOUR FRIENDS HAVE CHILDREN? Yes.

10. HAS ANYONE EVER CALLED YOU LAZY? If they haven't then we only have to point to Exhibit A, the fact that I'm doing this instead of studying the biological composition of muscle fibers.

11. DO YOU EVER TAKE MEDICATION TO HELP YOU FALL ASLEEP? Hell yeah I do! I have the good stuff (Ambien), the it'll-do stuff (Simply Sleep), and then there's always the good old-fashioned cocktail.

12. WHAT CD IS CURRENTLY IN YOUR CD PLAYER? Did you not read question #2? I'm all digital baby. What's a cd?

13. DO YOU PREFER REGULAR OR CHOCOLATE MILK? Ick. Soy, unsweetened.

14. HAS ANYONE TOLD YOU A SECRET THIS WEEK? Hmmmm. Not yet!! Someone call me!!

15. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU HAD STARBUCKS? Unfortunately, this morning. I think Mr. Marriot and Mr. Starbuck are certainly in bed together.

16. CAN YOU WHISTLE? I HATE whistling!!

17. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT THE OPPOSITE SEX? attitude.

18. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO? Thanksgiving!

19. DID YOU WATCH CARTOONS AS A CHILD? What do you mean, as a child?

23. DO YOU OWN ANY BAND T-SHIRTS? I have a Rolling Stones t-shirt and a Doors t-shirt... both poseurs from Target.

24. WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING IN ONE HOUR? Still sitting here in the SRR, bored out of my skull. And the hour after that, and the hour after that, ad nauseum.

25. IS ANYONE IN LOVE WITH YOU? No.

26. WHAT WAS THE LAST SONG YOU HEARD? There was some muzak on in here earlier. I nipped that in the bud.

27. LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Ummm, last week during Studio 60, I'm embarrassed to say. I'm not going to lie, I'm a sucker for old people.

28. ARE YOU ON A DESKTOP COMPUTER OR A LAP TOP? Laptop. Dell Inspiron E1405.

29. ARE YOU CURRENTLY WANTING ANY PIERCINGS OR TATTOOS? Yes.

30. WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE? I can't remember... the halls of the Marriott have completely obliterated my senses.

31. WOULD YOU EVER DATE A GIRL/GUY COVERED IN TATTOOS? Covered? Probably not. Strategically placed and rife with personal meaning? Hott.

32. WHAT DID YOU DO BEFORE THIS? See question #24: sitting here in the SRR, bored out of my skull, since 6:45am.

33. WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SLEPT ON THE FLOOR? Gosh, I can't remember! Which might mean I have Alzheimer's. Or, just that I haven't slept on the floor in a long time.

34. HOW MANY HOURS OF SLEEP DO YOU NEED TO FUNCTION? Six-seven a night is OK as long as I can get one night a week of 9-10.

35. DO YOU EAT BREAKFAST DAILY? Every single day.

36. ARE YOUR DAYS FAST-PACED? Depends.

37. WHAT DID YOU DO LAST NIGHT? I worked until 8pm, ate soup at the sports bar, and was in bed by 9pm. Watched Friends, Will & Grace, and Brothers & Sisters, and went to sleep.

38. DO YOU USE SARCASM? As a weapon. A weapon of LOVE. Also, as an escape mechanism.

39. HOW OLD WILL YOU BE TURNING ON YOUR NEXT BIRTHDAY? 30. Again. And for every birthday for the rest of my life.

40. ARE YOU PICKY ABOUT SPELLING AND GRAMMAR? I'm a Nazi.

41. HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO SIX FLAGS? Yes.

43. DO YOU GET ALONG BETTER WITH THE SAME SEX OR THE OPPOSITE SEX? I will have to say that generally speaking, I get along better with the opposite sex, but when I say that, the same sex looks at me like I'm a lady of the night or something, which is probably why I don't like them as much to begin with.

44. DO YOU LIKE MUSTARD? I like yellow mustard.

45. DO YOU SLEEP ON YOUR SIDE? I sleep on my stomach, mostly.

46. DO YOU WATCH THE NEWS? Do you consider Jon Stewart the news?

47. HOW DID YOU GET ONE OF YOUR SCARS? Skin cancer.

48. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU MAD? Earlier this morning a guy that's working for us came back with enough Chick-Fil-A for everyone except me and now I hate him.

49. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? I like a lot of people.

50. WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU PURCHASED? Dinner last night, I guess. Other than food... shampoo.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who's this Esquire guy? I much prefer Details. With a little Maxim thrown in. For irony's sake...

Anonymous said...

9. does it not get a little awkward on some level to hang out with friends who have kids when you dont? not the once in awhile visit friends, but the good friends
17. i agree totally. yes you notice looks because that's what you first see, but once you hear them speak also, it's always the attitude that you remember
19. what i wouldn't give to be able to watch G.I.Joe daily again
29. such as
31. on a girl a few can be sexy, but too many and i just don't get a good vibe about it
44. the honey mustard from chili's can't be beat
45. me too, and i sometimes find it more comfortable to fall asleep without the pillow