Sunday, May 21, 2006

it's another gloomy day in cloudy california

Seriously. What is up with this weath-ah? (I'm totally working with a girl from Bah-ston this weekend and her accent is rubbing off on me wicked bad.)

The show is going eerily well. I've had almost no mishaps. Those damn kiosks went up on the first try, all my missing freight has been found (and the show has well over 1 million lbs!), and we open in an hour and a half and there's no one at my desk! I'm just waiting for something really bad to happen, so knock on wood!!

Another chapter in Jamie's effed up dreams: Last night I had a dream I hooked up with Barry Watson. One of those kinds of dreams. Yeah, I have no idea. Anyway, I dreamed that we hooked up, and then he asked me out on a date. Yeah, again, no idea. So I went to his house, where I was supposed to meet him for our date, and he was just driving up, and I saw him in this weird little old car kissing some trampy blonde. Understandably, I was kinda ticked, and I was talking to his castmates from What About Brian about what a player he is. And then I ran into one of my exhitors who looks like clean-cut Billy Crudup and I went out with him instead. We had coffee and then I had to go to work.

Edited to add: An exhibitor left a ball-point pen at my desk that has Batman logos all over it, and a little cartoon bubble that says "The Batman has many back-up Batsuits stashed in hiding places all over Gotham City." It's completely random, and very cool. ("As, by the way, am I.")

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, Allison.

Bee said...

seriously, the bay area has rain!