Monday, May 15, 2006

Tomorrow.

Farewell, West Wing.

OK, something I meant to mention earlier- anyone seen Panic Room 2: at 30,000 ft? It's called Flight Plan, and stars Jodie Foster. Rob and I watched it on Friday night and I gotta say- it kinda blew. Ebert gave it 3.5 (out of 4) stars and I've never been more disappointed. (OK, maybe not NEVER. Titanic beating out LA Confidential for Best Picture is in the running.)

We also need to talk about the finale of Gilmore Girls. Hello, random guest appearance Chloe!! I think my favorite part was when Lorelai asked the psychologist what she thought about The Sopranos and she answered "I miss Adriana." Don't we all. Which reminds me that I'm still 2 weeks behind on my HBO and I'm overly tired of Vito's storyline.

Saturday's going-away party for Tonya was fantastic!! We went to Dusk in Chelsea and stayed out way too late. I think we were in bed by 3:30am. Cemented the knowledge that Jamie really shouldn't drink too much and take the PATH back to Jersey, because if she were alone she would fall asleep and wake up in Newark. Yes, she's done it before. Thankfully she had friends on watch this time.

Yesterday I finally caught up on Alias (ohmiGAH!) and LOST (OHMIGAH!) and then went into the city to meet Tom for Blossom Dearie. She could not have been in cuter. We then proceeded to eat WAY too much Thai food and stumble blindly back to our respective trains. I came home to Tonya and the series finale of The West Wing, *sniff* and the 1st hour of the 3-hour finale of Grey's Anatomy. Just... man. It actually kind of reminded me of the 1st season finale of TWW, what, with the major characters hanging in pools-of-blood-limbo and all. Two more hours tonight! Geez.

This morning I got up to an alarm clock of a jackhammer (Thanks, New Jersey!) and did some much-behind work. It took a lot longer than expected and now I need to get moving so I can meet Tom for a 3 o'clock showing of Batshit Crazy Tom in Mission Impossible 3.

Schiller's tonight!

6 comments:

Dannybrou said...

you should have asked me about flight plan before you watched it. I hated it actually. even though I do like peter sarsgard. and last weeks episode of greys anatomy is my favorite of ALL time. OF ALL TIME! I LOVE TV

someone asked brooke the other day what my hobbies were... and she was all "movies, reading and t.v."

thanks brooke..for knowing me so well = )

Kelly said...

Don't forget 24 finale is on tonight after the President and Prison break.

krysten said...

24 finale is on NEXT week, actually...yes, the night i choose to do my Pampered Chef kick-off party. good work, krysten, you MORON!

can i TELL you how jealous i am that you are there, J? can i? CAN I?!?!

so jealous. i may cry myself to sleep. tell everyone i said hello. maybe someone can end up on the floor in a bathroom in my "honor".

hello jamie: said...

HAHA! Sorry, Krys, no bathroom floors in this visit... YET. Everyone says hi back though. :) We're having a blast, although I must've walked 5 miles today.

Tomorrow, Tom and I are going to the Museum of Radio and Television!

Brain Diva said...

I bailed on Gilmore Girls earlier this year, and I heard the finale was pretty bad. Your opinion, Jamie? I did see though that the psychologist was played by the wonderful Melora Hardin. She totally brings it on on "The Office" as the big boss, Steve Carell's character antagonist/paramour.

hello jamie: said...

I liked the finale, actually, Gen. When it comes out on DVD you should pick up where you left off. You know, with all your free time and all. :)