Friday, May 26, 2006

Home, sweet, home

Home!! I worked 102 hours in the last 8 days and slept for 12 hours last night. I was supposed to stay the weekend in San Diego with my friend Sloane, but she picked up a tick in Peru and might have Lyme disease. Needless to say, she was feeling under the weather, and on the off-chance it isn't Lyme, but something contagious, we decided it was better that I visit another time. I'm sad to not see her and I certainly hope she gets well soon, but I am always happy for the extra days at home.

I came home to a huge pile of mail, which will be ignored for several days, and new toys!!! I traded in my old Palm for a new, simpler one. I got such a good trade-in on my old one that this one only cost me like $20. And awesomely, I finally got my design-your-own Chuck Taylors from converseone.com. They are pine green and have a black-and-white skull pattern on the back vertical stripe (achille's) and on the inside. I love them!!


Now, off to a bottle of pinot and all my season finales!!

8 comments:

krysten said...

chanelle needs to see the 24 finale...where do you get yours again??

so now are you home for like the rest of the summer??

hello jamie: said...

I download them from the internet. She needs a torrent software; tell her to call me; I'll help her out.

Unfortunately no. I leave June 5th for back-to-back-to-back shows in Ft. Lauderdale, Denver, and Las Vegas. THEN I'm home for like the whole summer.

Are you coming to see me??

Anonymous said...

You have a friend named Sloane!? That has been the name of my first born daughter since I was like 11.

The end.

krysten said...

i told her she needed to talk to you so you could tell her what to do. do you subscribe to something that allows you to record/download your shows? i have no idea what torrent software is.

sorry, babycakes, as much as you KNOW i love to play with you, i dont have the $60/ticket leeway that you have, haha! i need you to buy some Pampered Chef stuff so i can afford a ticket. lol

although, when are you in Vegas? maybe i can find something reasonable...

hello jamie: said...

June 18-26! And I have a room at the Mandalay Bay!!!!!!

krysten said...

mmm. i have a show on the 26th and the 22nd is brad's bday. :( probably wouldnt be good to miss either of those, haha!

Bee said...

OOH! I bought the Palm Z22 last November and it has not left my purse since. I LOVE IT! =D

iamchanelle said...

woah, girl - ROCKIN SHOES!!! i am already on the site dreaming up my own pair!

and i may have found my episode, but i WILL be calling you if i cannot locate the finale.

laters!