Tuesday, May 09, 2006

"There's a typo in the Constitution."

"Someone should look into that." "Toby's going to take care of it."

I. LOVE. Danny Concannon. I LOVE HIM. Do men like him really exist?? I think they're called grown-ups. Only on television? Thought so. I just spent the last 10 minutes of the penultimate episode of The West Wing with my hand over my heart and tears welling up in my eyes. Just... wow.

So, I know I've been MIA for a while... work has been kicking my ass. This show is CRAZY. I thought it would be so nice to work at home, but it kinda blows trying to juggle work and a personal life. I was an hour and a half late for my date last night. He cooked me steak though, so it was totally worth it. I scarfed that steak down in like three minutes and was all "so, you want my vegetables?" Hahaha! I promised the guys at work that I'd make them cookies this week but I only have one stick of butter. I still have at least 6 hours of TV to watch but I haven't had more than 5 hours of sleep in about a week. I get to sleep in tomorrow (7am!) so hopefully I can get some rest tonight. I'm shooting for 11 but midnight is more realistic.

I'm watching last night's 24 right now and I AM FREAKING OUT. They just "landed" that plane and Keifer and his man-purse ran off into the night. I know I'm being incoherent so I'm signing off ye olde blog so I can concentrate.

But before I go, adding to my big list of greivances: people who call me back without listening to my message, people who use their hands-free devices when they're just standing around in airports, like they can't be bothered to HOLD THEIR PHONE, and lying liars and the lies they tell.

4 comments:

Kelly said...

Wasn't that landing freakin awesome? That little weasel needs to go away!

The Bagboy said...

Who is a lying liar?

hello jamie: said...

Bill! Are you avoiding me? Why do you not answer when cute girls leave you voice mails???

Shelly said...

I second your greivance of lying liars and the lies they tell.