Sunday, May 21, 2006

Elementary...

It's Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday. I remember this old theater in Dallas, The Medallion (actually the site of the world premiere of Jaws)- used to play old movies on Tuesday nights for 50 cents. I saw The Godfather there, and The Sound of Music, and once Bill and I went to see a Sherlock Holmes movie, and it was so awesome. The Medallion has since closed. *sniff*

ANYway, I TO-tally jinxed myself with the raving about my calm show, because I encountered a major problem this evening, of COURSE on Sunday, meaning no one was in the office to help me, which means I have to get up and go in a 7, instead of 10, like I would have if everything had gone the right way today. Stupid Jamie. *smacks head*

On that note, I need to get to bed. 24 finale tomorrow!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Bagboy said...

I think I wound up sleeping through most of that movie. That theatre was one of those warm-enough-to-make-you-sleepy-but-not-excruciating places. I think it's a Pier 1 now.

May 22, 2006 10:02 AM  
Blogger krysten said...

i am so excited about 24!! i have to tape it though...hopefully my VCR doesnt screw up!! GAAAAH! somebody make me a backup just in case!!! haha!

May 22, 2006 10:11 AM  
Blogger MyUtopia said...

I hope everything worked out this morning. Woohoo! 24 season finale is finally here. last week our station was saying it was last week and had me all confused.

May 22, 2006 10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home