Sunday, May 21, 2006

Elementary...

It's Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's birthday. I remember this old theater in Dallas, The Medallion (actually the site of the world premiere of Jaws)- used to play old movies on Tuesday nights for 50 cents. I saw The Godfather there, and The Sound of Music, and once Bill and I went to see a Sherlock Holmes movie, and it was so awesome. The Medallion has since closed. *sniff*

ANYway, I TO-tally jinxed myself with the raving about my calm show, because I encountered a major problem this evening, of COURSE on Sunday, meaning no one was in the office to help me, which means I have to get up and go in a 7, instead of 10, like I would have if everything had gone the right way today. Stupid Jamie. *smacks head*

On that note, I need to get to bed. 24 finale tomorrow!!

3 comments:

The Bagboy said...

I think I wound up sleeping through most of that movie. That theatre was one of those warm-enough-to-make-you-sleepy-but-not-excruciating places. I think it's a Pier 1 now.

krysten said...

i am so excited about 24!! i have to tape it though...hopefully my VCR doesnt screw up!! GAAAAH! somebody make me a backup just in case!!! haha!

Kelly said...

I hope everything worked out this morning. Woohoo! 24 season finale is finally here. last week our station was saying it was last week and had me all confused.