Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Jack, I don't want to put any extra pressure on you...

...but if this doesn't work, we're all going to be tried for treason."

BAH! Not sure I love the set-up for next season (I prefer Jack at/with CTU) but I love the addition of Mr. Chloe, and what a lovely piece of acting from Mary Lynn Rajskub there at the end when he asked her if she wanted to talk about Edgar and she just nodded, her eyes full of tears. Don't you just know the writers had no idea what a hit her character would be? I love it.

I'm not going to say that I wasn't still holding out for Tony to come in (with his Cubs mug, natch) and save the day. He's bounced back before. *sigh*

Three hours from Grey's Anatomy, two from Alias, two from 24, two for LOST tomorrow... geez Louise, May is killing me!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

I felt let down by the finale. It wasn't as good as I had hoped.

Anonymous said...

me too! i'd rather see jack whip the president than pull some tricky listening device junk. and was anyone surprised that a call from his daugther got sent "to a landline?" he can get schematics on his phone, but not a transfered call from his daughter? way to fall for it. bleh.

krysten said...

maybe it's because he's DEAD, Jamie!! He's not coming back!! unless, of course, he does. or appears in China next year, hiding out from Nina, who's been hiding out from Jack....who'd been hiding out from the Chinese. *snort*

i didnt like chloe's sappiness there at the end. showed weakness. and thats not what we like her for.

WHEN is LOST over???? i must know when i can get back up to speed!!

hello jamie: said...

Krysten!!! One moment of emotion in an entire day of trauma and you think she's WEAK? I thought it was sweet.

Remind me to never, like, fall down near you and break my leg... I might cry from the pain and then you wouldn't like me anymore!!

*sobs*

hello jamie: said...

oh, and LOST's finale is tomorrow. :)

krysten said...

no, no, remember? i LIKE when people hurt themselves...makes me laugh.

i'm just saying...the whole reason for liking chloe was because she was all attitude all the time. take that away and well, you just have a sobby girl with no chin...i'll pass on that, thanks.

brad and i can not wait to catch up on LOST. *sets aside a $50 bill*