Thursday, May 04, 2006

Stand back, Tonny....

....there's a new brunette in town.

So, you know how I always bitch about corporate giants like Walmart and Starbucks?? Well, today I went to Walmart to buy Starbucks. *palms face* Looks like I'm really a Texan again, eh?

OK, so, with all my Love Monkey-watching, I've really been in a straight up rock & roll mood. So, with a shout-out to Chanelle, my 'Pod has a new playlist: We Built This City. All rock, all the time. No pop, no emo, no alt, no folk, just The Who, Pink Floyd, The Ramones, The Doors, Neil Young, U2, The Clash, and more.

Incidentally, that little "remove before washing or wearing" tag in all new Gap & Old Navy clothing? Causes quite the ruckus at airport security. The more you know.

6 comments:

iamchanelle said...

rock....freakin'.........on!!!!! ROCK and ROLL, baby! (any hendrix? cream?)

i have been in a cream/hendrix/zeppelin mode this week...helps me get my cleaning done better (not faster) when i am dancing around...

:)

Shelly said...

OMG -- I always forget to cut those tags out.

Not too long ago I was leaving Urban Outfitters and the security thing started beeping. They made me come back in and checked all of my bags. I walked back out again and it started going off AGAIN. Then the girl looked at me and asked if I was wearing Old Navy or Gap. I said...umm...yes? She said, "did you forget to cut the tags out?" I said...umm...yes? She said, "yeah, you should probably cut those out unless you want to be embarrassed like this again."

Mmmkay, note to self!

Gina said...

I want to know what the playlist is. I am swearing off EMO. I must. And I have a Doors story, but I will blog about it when the whole thing plays out. pun intended.

Anonymous said...

All I own is Old Navy. I'm so screwed.

Like that's any big surprise...

krysten said...

"rebel in an Old Navy skirt"...

Kelly said...

I have no choice when i am work, but to shop at wlmart. I have to buy work things there and myself things because that is all that there is out here in the middle of cows and bulls.