Thursday, May 11, 2006

Hold me closer, tiny dancer

The exhibit hall is clearing out and it always makes me want to throw on some Elton John and dance in the middle of the empty floor a la Kate Hudson.

How's tricks? I've had a lot on my mind lately and quite frankly, I am not a fan. This show was unbelievably crazy and I hate it when work stresses me out-- I never want who I am to be defined by my day job. *shudders* Good news is that although the next few weeks are stressful as far as travel and work go, my July and August schedules look fan-freaking-tastic. As of right now I'm only doing one 3-day show in July!!!! In Austin!! I don't have August yet but I was told to expect only one show as well. Good thing, too, as my impending 30th birthday is stressing me out a lot more than it should. I know everyone else has already had their 30th birthday and you're all rolling your eyes at me... but it's still a big deal to me, especially as I consider going back to school and turning my career in a 180. *frets*

I'm still waaaaay behind on my television, so no one tell me what's going on with Alias and Lost or Gilmore Girls or the Sopranos. Geez. Speaking of television and my 3oth birthday, will someone please, please, please buy me this?? We can dub this birthday the year of snarky t-shirts. Since, you know, I don't have enough of them.

7 comments:

iamchanelle said...

ok, so now...
GO TO SLEEP!!!!!!

you deserve the best birthday ever. and you will have it. so no mroe freaking out. because you rock.

:)

iamchanelle said...

uuuh, that is to say...no MORE freaking out.

ahem.

Shelly said...

What the Dharma?!

Love the shirt. ;)

Anonymous said...

i haven't had my 30th birthday yet.

Anonymous said...

30 has been one of the wildest years of my life so far... it's been a roller coaster, but trust me, the fun's just starting...

Kelly said...

Now I have "Tiny Dancer" in my head ;)

krysten said...

"hold me closer, Tona Danza..."

haha! oh Phoebe...