Thursday, September 07, 2006

the zone


So, this morning I was talking to Tom, and there was NO ONE logged into my IM list, and NO ONE logged into my online classroom, so I had to double-check with him that it was, indeed, 9:30am on a Thursday. Because that's weird, right? I told him I felt like I was in the Twilight Zone and he answered: "One girl think she's heading into an online classroom... a place of learning... of higher education... She will soon receive a different kind of education... in a classroom... called The Twilight Zone." Bah!! Oh Tom, you should work in television! *wink*

So, night before last, I had this dream that I was in this hotel ballroom with my co-workers Keri & Claudine and there was a piano and Keri sat down to play it, and the only song she knew was the theme to Hill Street Blues, and she played it over and over and then I got kidnapped and my kidnapper ripped my nose ring out, I thought, but then I realized that he had actually pushed it all the way through my nose. Wha? Anyway, when I woke up, I couldn't get the HSB theme out of my head, and I had the WORST crick in my neck. I thought it would loosen up throughout the day as I got out and about, but it didn't, and I spent the entire day not turning left. I ended up having to go buy a heating pad last night.

So now I still can't turn my neck left. Oh, and I also can't find my phone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry about your stiff neck. at least you didn't pull out your nose ring during your sleep! any luck on the phone yet?

hello jamie: said...

found it!

Still humming Hill Street Blues though...

Anonymous said...

Look in your nose. That dream about your nose ring being pushed into your nose was really you shoving the phone up your nose.