Thursday, February 01, 2007

material-girl

I know I'm about 5 years late on the trend-bandwagon, but I really really really really want these boots. I think they're so ugly and hippie they're rad. Plus, warm! Also, I really really really really REALLY want them before I go to NYC for work in 2 weeks. I have spent so much time at freezing service desks next to open dock doors this winter I think I'm going to die. (This brought to you while wearing 3 shirts, a scarf, 2 pair of socks, and sitting about 6" from a space heater. If you'd like to donate to Jamie's Warm Feet Fund, please click on the icon below. Your $5 could help keep me from getting frostbite on my piggies. Seriously.





6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Riiiight. I'm making a donation TWICE.

hello jamie: said...

Make it twice!!!!!

krysten said...

dude those boots are crazy-sexy-cool!

unfortunately, our swimming pool of hell is sucking all the fun out of our wallets (and life) right now...

maybe I should get a button!

Anonymous said...

regular Uggs are unattractive yet functional.

Those, those are a crime against humanity.

<3 EJ

Anonymous said...

@Krysten: I feel your pain. We sold our house with a hell-hole, I mean, pool, over two years ago, and I still give the TexSun Pool Supply store the finger every time I drive by.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you said "piggies". . .