Friday, February 09, 2007

Go productivity! Choose productivity!

Kiddo often lauds me for getting a great number of tasks accomplished in any given time period. I don't know if that's true- I think it's easier for me to attack small projects and that gives me the false feeling that I've accomplished more than I actually have, thus boosting my self-esteem and drive to keep going, but I will say this: I have been extraordinarily productive in the past 48 hours.

Yesterday, bolstered by a full 9 hours of awesome sleep, I cleaned the back half of my apartment (bedroom and bathroom), ran a full afternoon of errands (Target, mall, tailor, cobbler, and liquor store to pick up a little gift for Flaskie), went to yoga, and watched about a third of the stuff on my DVR. Today I did all my schoolwork (for now), cleaned the front half of my apartment (living room and kitchen- even scrubbed the sink and stove!), and went to the gym. I still have TV to watch and work reports to tend to, but I feel about a million times better about life in general than I did on Wednesday.

2 comments:

krysten said...

i can't believe you managed to workout TWICE! GACK! go, you.

today i managed to take a shower and dress in something i wouldn't mind being seen in.

abc said...

Glad you are feeling much better, good for you!

Rainbow www.catniplounge.com